what would be the ONE thing you'd like to see/do/experience there?
My trip has been planned since 2005, and now it is set on how well the budget is kept.
- Visit the Himeji Castle
- Visit The famous "Floating Torii
" of Miyajima.
- Todai-ji Hall in Nara - the world's largest wooden building
- Visit Matsumoto Castle
- Attend The Tokyo International Anime Fair also known as Tokyo International Animation Fair
- Visit the Studio Ghibli museum
- Visit the The Gundam Statue
- Sign up and play Kidō Senshi Gundam: Senjō no Kizuna "Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield
- Have lunch at a maids cafe in Akihabara
- Visit tokyo university (it's a love hina thing)
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Mandarake Nakano
- Suginami Animation Museum
- Pokemon Center - (for nostalgia)
- Fuji Q Highland "Evangelion World"
- Tezuka Osamu Manga Museum
- Mizuki Shigeru Museum
- Capsule hotel (random one)
- Namco Museum
- TGS Video Games Museum
- Nintendo Museum
- Edo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)
- Nagasaki Huis Ten Bosch
- Nagashima Spaland
- Shima Spain Village PARQUE ESPAÑA
- Space World
- Tobu World Square
- Tokyo Disneyland
- Tokyo DisneySea
- Universal Studios JapanTO NAME A FEW
"A culture without property, or in which creators can't get paid, is anarchy, not freedom."